Establish requirements, and design and develop a usable educational
website for pet owners for the Veterinary Clinic of the U of MN.
- Skills: develop requirements, competitive
evaluations, questionnaires, IA
- Description: Worked with all
stakeholders to determine website purpose, who would use it
and how. Determined an informational architecture to
meet user needs and created generalized user scenarios
- Skills: user needs research, IA, cognitive walkthrough
Utilized user scenarios, requirements and IA experience to create a usable site.
- Skills: web/database/program development, MVC architecture, web master
- Description: Determined how to build an adaptable, automated,
fully-linked website that wouldn't require a web developer
as new content was added by a non-technical group by separating
model (and input) from the view.
- Report (44 kb)
- Skills: web/graphics development, prototype
creation, iterative design, field interviews, typography
Worked with stakeholder requirements/preferences and user questionnaires
to develop several hundred linked pages that would capture user interest quickly.
- Skills: Visual Basic, user needs research, cognitive walkthroughs
- Description: Creation of a set of easy to understand
forms for the staff to fill in to create the adaptable website.
||Analytics information (WebTrends interface) |
- Skills: click-stream analysis, web analytics, UX research
- Description: Updated text and page layouts based upon user feedback and web traffic flow
to help enhance ease of use.
Full details >